About: MDLCA represents the residents of the South East Calgary Communities of Copperfield and Mahogany.
Vision Statement: To be a well managed Community Association providing a safe and caring community through the engagement of residents in community planning, social and recreational activities.
Mission Statement: The Marquis De Lorne Community Association is dedicated to creating a vibrant and healthy community through enhanced participation of neighbors involved in a shared vision.
Join the Marquis De Lorne Community Association! Memberships Are Valid from June 1st to May 31st and expire yearly.
It is through membership and newsletter ad revenues that we can provide services to the community. Active members are the key! To become a member, download the membership application form here and mail it along with your cheque or money order to the address on the form.
How membership benefits you, and what the MDLCA does for the community:
- 15% off Family Membership Discount with our Key Partner Family Leisure Centre.
- Many other discounts with community business partners (updated monthly on Page 9 of Pathways).
- Brings the members up-to-date information and becomes a voice for the community on important planning and development issues with the City of Calgary.
- Meets with Alderman and MLA to bring community issues to light.
- Distributes a monthly community newsletter across SE Calgary, “Pathways”.
- Develops and maintains MDLCA website with community & event information.
- Helps create a more active involved community presence in the community!
- Entitles you to a vote at the MDLCA Annual General Meeting.
- Qualifies you to join the MDLCA Board of Directors and make a difference in how the community association is managed .
Visit the Marquis de Lorne Community Association page.
Could not retrieve response from CS server which is likely undergoing maintenance at this time, please try again shortly.